Monday, June 11, 2012

New Challenge at CMC Copic challenge group!


Happy day dear Friends.
It's a time for new challenge at CMC Copic Challenge.





NEW CHALLENGE #45 will run until June 22nd!


Your challenge this time is all about

**BABIES**
  
color ANY image ANY way you like---but it
MUST BE BABY THEMED!
We want to see you use YOUR COPICS, ProMarkers, other alcohol markers or Colored Pencils!!

OUR SPONSOR FOR THIS CHALLENGE IS:

I BRAKE FOR STAMPS

One lucky winner will win 5 digi stamps of their choice from I Brake For Stamps!!


For my card today I did use the image from our



The image is colored with Copics.



Have fun coloring and do come join the fun HERE.


Hug's


signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh your card is wonderful, so sweet, very nice colouring !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dit is zo mooi Renkata!!
    Groetjes Heidy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments:) I am so happy to read them !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails