Thursday, June 21, 2012

Aloha...... Summer is Here!



Happy Day dear blog Friends!


 Today is a time for a Digital Delights post
Digital Delights by Louby Loo have such an amazing, cute digi images, papers and so much more............ You can visit the store HERE, I am sure you will be amaze. 
For my card today I did use the adorable image "Hula Halina" with the background Beach set.
The image is coloured with Copics.



For more inspiration you can visit out blog HERE.

Have a wonderful Summer time!

Hug's

signature

8 comments:

  1. Totally awesome Renkata:-)
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. aloha my dear
    this is just adorable reni
    send you xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke kaart Renkate!
    Groetjes Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what a fabulous image and love the bright summery colours
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Renkata! OoOh gosh, I absolutely love your colouring and this is such a gorgeous creation!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image, and I love how you colored it! That hula skirt looks like the real thing. Great job on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous :)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun and absolutely adorable Island themed card. Almost took me to Hawaii:)!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments:) I am so happy to read them !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails