Sunday, January 15, 2012

Valentine Topper Set by Digital Delights

Hello lovely blogging friends!


Today I want to show you a quick cards and a bookmark with Valentine Topper Set by Digital Delights .
You can have yours HERE.  I have use the pre-colored set, yes I did, lol. I did have so much fun. I have done some shading over and a lot of sparkle.


I will enter the challenge over at:
Really Reasonable Ribbon's - Valentine's Day Theme





Some very quick cards for Valentine's day for your friends, lol!!!!


Have fun crafting!


Hug's
signature

7 comments:

  1. Oh Renkata, these are so sweet. I really need to get a move on my Valentine's this year. I love the little bookmark, they make the best little gifts.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow
    that's super cute dear!!
    warm hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable Renkata, just adorable! Have a wonderful Sunday. Hugs ... Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, these are all so pretty and seem like fun to make. Definitely a perfect Valentine's present. You really did a great job on this... thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable projects! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful Valentine! Thanks for playing along with the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments:) I am so happy to read them !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails