Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hearts, Hearts and more Hearts..........

Hello lovely Elisabeth Bell Fans and my blog Friends!

Today start our new challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World .

The challenge this month is Hearts, Hearts and more Hearts. Our sponsor is Angie from "Love to Stamp".


For my card I did use the stamp Flower Girl by Elisabeth Bell for Elphine House Australia. Isn't she adorable?!
She is coloured with Copics - dress R85,83,81,00


 I am enter the challenge over at:
Elphine House - Anything Goes

I hope you will come and join us this month. 


Have a wonderful day!


Hug's
signature

9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty . I love the pearl hearts
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renkata this is such a beautiful card, gorgeous details. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely card with all these hearts ! The image is so pretty !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Renkata! This is so gorgeous yet again! Your colouring totally blows my mind .. you bring everything to life!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, so sweet, Renkata. Your coloring awesome as always. Love those heart cutouts on the side too.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Renkata and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card once again!!! Great job with all those beautiful hearts!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renkata my girl, you've done an amazing job on this card!!!! I absolutely love all the details, and ohhhhh so pink, and those hearts are fab too.... =)
    Thanks for joining us at Elphine House Australia. =)
    Huggles,
    Lynda =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super gaaf kaartje ;o)
    Leuk dat je meedoet bij EHA.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments:) I am so happy to read them !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails