Sunday, December 25, 2011

Star of Bethlehem !


Merry  Christmas my dear Friends!

We have a new challenge for you at Elisabeth Bells World Challenge - Tic- Tac- Toe 

HolidayTicTacToeBoard



For my card I did use -Pearls, Ribbon, Chipboard.

The image is "Star of Bethlehem" by Elisabeth Bell for "Belles'n Whistles Stamps"
This precious image  is coloured with Copics.
You have untill 25 jan. 2012 to join us.

Here is my card for you:


I am on my way home to visit my family.

Have a Happy Holiday's everyone!


Hug's

signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi Renkata,
    Happy Christms to you! - I hope you are having a lovely time...This card is gorgeous! I love your colouring of these little ladies and their fabulous dresses, your shading is perfection! Lovely details with the ribbon and pearls too, Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Renkata~~your card is fabulous~~~Love the colors:) Love the way you edged the image with glitter and pearls and that ribbon is SUPERB!!!! Hope your travels are Safe and your visit is very enjoyable and relaxing!!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments:) I am so happy to read them !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails