Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Ornament !

Happy Day My dear Friends!

Today I want to show you a Christmas Ornament, which I have made for my teamie at The Digi Bell's ~ Wendy!
For my ornament I did use the adorable image "Snowball" by Elisabeth Bell for Belles'n Whistles Stamps.
The stamp was a gift from a blog friend Rosette ( ooohhhh I miss her amazing cards, but she have a lot of things to do. If you read this sweetie I wish you a Merry Christmas!)
I am entering my project at the following challenges:
The Crazy Challenge - Christmas
Totally Gorjuss -  For someone special

As you all know by now I love the Elisabeth Bell's images, but I also love my Copics.
I can't imagine to colour image without them,LOL.

Well girls if you want to master th your  Copics, you can do that at

This is one of my dream came true to be on the DT of this amazing group.
Thanks Suzanne for having me on your DT.

Have a wonderful time colouring.

Hug's

signature

9 comments:

  1. Wow wat is dit mooi Renkata je DTmaatje zal dit prachtig vinden!
    Groetjes Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ренка, чудно красив и коледен венец!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is gorgeous!!! Such a cute idea and love the candy stripes!! Such a cute image--one that I don't have yet :)
    Hugz of love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Венеца е супер сладък!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely work, wonderful details. Thank you for playing along with us this week at the crazy challenge, good luck, Dominique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renkata, your ornament is so adorable! I love all of the little beautiful details you put into it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is a beautiful ornament, love it very much !
    Merry Christmas my friend !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renkata, how cute is this ornament! Such a wonderful gift. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments:) I am so happy to read them !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails