Sunday, February 7, 2010

Love Something ~Challenge

Hello everyone!
I hope you all have wonderful Sunday!
I sure do :) I have made a card for Love Something Challenge over at Stamp Something
The Tilda I have coloured yestarday for first time with Distress Inks.
Thanks to the lovely workshop and   inspiration from Monique Lokhorst you can see her blog hier ,
I decide to give it a try with Distress Inks.
I want to say also thanks to Mina too, you can see her blog hier. From her blog I have got also inspiration to try Distress Inks.

And hier come my card :)
I hope you will enjoy it.



Hug's

9 comments:

  1. oh wow Renkata what a wonderful thing to say, I am so pleased that you got any inspiration from my blog...thank you so much...stunning card and wow if this is your first time goodness knows how beautiful your colouring will be in the future
    Mina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renkata, your card is gorgeous hunny, so sweet and pretty
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! Now this is just adorable!! I love the pretty coloring on your image!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is very wonderful, Renkata!!!
    Beautiful colours and your image is adorable.
    Have a nice week.
    Hugs, Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! It reminds me of spring!!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful job! Reminds me of Spring, too. We sure could use some Spring right now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have so lovely cards in your blog, very nice blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet!!! I like your card colors. Hugs from Chile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments:) I am so happy to read them !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails