Sunday, February 14, 2010

Colour Create Challenge ~RED, WHITE/OFFWHITE, CHOCOLATE and PINK ~

Hi everyone!!!
Happy Valentine's day!
I have made my card for Colour Create Challenge :
RED, WHITE/OFFWHITE, CHOCOLATE and PINK.

I used an image of The City Girl stamps  from Whiff of Joy.
I love all of them.
But this one is my favorite .... I think , lol.
Isn't she pretty walking on the red carpet.
I coloured her with Copic.
Hope you will enjoy it.
I sure did have a lot of fun doing it :)))
Have a nice evening!



Hug's

8 comments:

  1. wow Renkata shes stunning, beautiful card...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge and dont forget to enter my colour create candy too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi you make great card thanks for visiting my blog by tanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! You've created a little scene for that cute dancing little lady! Thank you also for your very sweet comments on my project. Kram - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card and beautiful accents!
    Carole :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. I love the embellishments you chose...Terrific job..

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a *GORGEOUS* creation!!! I love the beautiful lace that frames your wonderfully colored image, as well as all the lovely details!!! Paper perfection!!!

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful chic and sexy card!!
    Love it!
    Thanks for joining Colour Create this week!

    Hugs Di xx
    p,s i have candy on my blog [please scroll down you dont have to do anything just add your name.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments:) I am so happy to read them !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails