Saturday, February 18, 2012

I heart Pilates!

Hi dear blog friends! 


It's time for a new challenge over at CMC Copic Challenge.


NEW CHALLENGE #37 will run until March 2nd!

Your challenge this time is all about

 ** LOTS OF LAUGHS & BRIGHT, FUN COLORS**

It's February and dreary in a lot of places around the world SO we
want to liven it up & create some fun cheer using BRIGHT COLORS!!
So have fun using bright, bold colors on your projects!

We want to see you use YOUR COPICS, ProMarkers, other alcohol markers or Colored Pencils!! 

OUR SPONSOR FOR THIS CHALLENGE IS

Visit their store for a great selection of rubber stamps perfect for copic/promarker/pencil coloring!!  Also visit the I Brake For Stamps site for a selection of great digi images.

For my card I did use the fun image "No Pain No Gain Gladys"
I did have such a fun colouring her and make a card.


I hope you will make some fun projects and will come join us HERE.

Have Fun!

Hug's

signature

21 comments:

  1. Absolute super card, wow, your coloring is simply great, love it!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA........ Oh My this really did make me chuckle!!! Beautiful and so much fun!!
    hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. IT is fun and beautifully colored. You did a great job on your DT card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh geweldig Renkata.....hij is leuk!
    Groetjes Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic colouring. Fun card. Love the touch of tartan.
    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL at that image - love it and your card design, Renkata!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh what a brilliant image and coloured beautifully.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun, Renkata! Love the design and the fun image and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous Renkata, your design and papers are fabulous and I love that image, the problem is I am now feeling guilty because I have been neglecting my Yoga for Pilates, Perhaps your stunning image may stimulate me!!!
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hee Hee~ super amazing--well done!!! Happy, bright, and relatable :)
    Love it!!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ренка, това е просто уникално изображение! Така да ме разсмя! Много е готино! А оформлението на цялата визия е просто страхотно!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Renkata, het is een super kaart, geweldig mooi gekleurd.
    groetjes Bennarda (Ballie)

    http://balliescreationballie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous. Your image is lol funny.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Renkata, how fun! Love this image and the bright fun colors....great job!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Renkata. Beautifully coloured and love the image
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi sweetie so sorry I've not been over I'm so behind in everything at the mo.
    This is an awesome card the image is coloured BRILLIANTLY....love it hun!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful sweetie hugs Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. lol that is a fantastic image, I would be the same if I could ever get into that shape that is...fantastic card I love it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Renkata, I Love this image, it really made me smile! She's got herself into a bit of a position there! Love yoru colouring as always, super card! Big Hugs, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Renkata, I LOVE this image, it makes me laugh. Awesome coloring job on her.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  21. This card is just the best. I keep laughing everytime I read it. It is sooo me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments:) I am so happy to read them !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails