Sunday, February 20, 2011

Summer Shopping Fun!

Hello friends,
maybe you are thinking what she is talking about......Summer now, lol.
Ok,  well it's about my card.
On the Digi Bells Blog they are having a blog hop with the theme "Summer time Fun".
I use one of Elizabeth Bell's  images exclusive for SCACD - Fashionista from the Sampler Edition # 2
I coloured her with Copics in summer fresh colours combo ( one of my favorite).
The frame around the image is from some kind of rubber, which I have got as a candy from amazing Suzanne J Dean.
The ribbons and the papers are from my stash.
I did made an Easel card with a twist. It's such a fun, only when you try to take a photo the fun is gone, LOL !
I will post my card for challenges:
Digi Bells - Summer Time Fun!









signature

17 comments:

  1. Oh Renkata,wat een leuke stempel en die lijst....geweldig!!
    XXX Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is gorgeous Renkata. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renkasta, amazingly beautiful card dear!!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh SORRY I spelled your name wrong above!!! uuhhhggggggggg..
    I need to check my typing more often.. *blush blush*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is amazing! Love the shape of your card and the frame around the image looks gorgeous!

    Thanks for entering our Digi Bell's blog hop.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  6. een super mooie kaart, Renkata, de frame vind ik geweldig!
    groetjes, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I love it Renkata...fantastic card and that frame is lush
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute twisted easel, love the fun colours - thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Renkata, love the twist in the easel card! Your design is awesome and I really love the punched corners, so cool looking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous!! Love it! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, Renkata, your colouring is perfect as usual, and i love the combination of colours you used too. That frame is amazing, a lovely addition to your card. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous card Renkata. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so gorgeous card ! Superb image ! Such a nice frame !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Renkata this is absolutely gorgeous, I love the frame
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my Renkata, this is a beautiful and stunning creation. Love the frame. Your coloring is just fantastic. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW Renkata.... Amazing card and so fabulous frame!!!!
    Huge hugs sweetie, Giò

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi there Renkata! what a sweet card with that frame and embossed flower..adorable. Your coloring is awesome and YES we should be thinking Summer...atleast I AM ready for it! Been pretty cold here! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments:) I am so happy to read them !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails