Sunday, October 3, 2010

Story to tell...................?!

Hi again dear friends!
I did made a card today using one of my favorite girls 30'Lylah ( you can get her here)
Ohh boy did she have a story to tell.......She is wondering the streets of Paris and looking for some one to tell the story from long, long , long time ago..................., if you want to see her story in my cards, then pop up next Thursday, then I can show you, but  for now it's a secret, sorry , lol
Here is Lylah coloured with Orange , but I add some purple too on her lovely shoes and handbag isn't the handbag cute?!
The image and the pearls are coloured with my copics.
I hope you will like her and will want to see " the story".........
I would like to add my card in the Copic Creations Challenge #36 ~Orange !

Have a wonderful day!
Hug's
signature

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow Renkata,wat een plaatje!!! Je hebt haar prachtig gekleurd,en dan de eiteltoren op de achtergrond,Ik kan haast niet wachten om de rest van het verhaaltje tezien.
    Groetjes Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!
    Your card is adorable! Love the stamp and colours =)

    Have a nice sunday!
    Hugs
    Malin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying of curiosity now, you naughty woman!!! lol
    Love the card - that frame is just GORGEOUS!!!
    HUgs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Renkata, this is gorgeous! Love the image, your coloring of it and all the details on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. heel erg mooi kaartje, Renkata!
    groetjes, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, full of mystery and intrigue! I love how you added the eiffel tower image and that amazing frame! Will have to pop in next week for the conclusion of this story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS work Renkata! Lovely coloring and I love your flowers and frame! perfect! Thanks for joining the Copic Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Renkata
    I like so much this card, the little girl is so sweet...
    and I like all the sketch
    hugs
    sadia

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Renkata and now I want to know the story!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Renkata!! FINALLY I'm able to visit your wonderful blog. And, I'm not disappointed! Your card is GORGEOUS! Love the orange, and of course, you wonderful coloring! Now, I must check out your secret story. :) So glad you were able to join us at Copic Creations. hugz, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowzers, what an awesome card, Renkata! Your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for joining our Copic Creations challenge on coloring orange.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments:) I am so happy to read them !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails